Online and in print, we are the number one independent news source for Stoke Gifford and Little Stoke.
The Stoke Gifford Journal Magazine
The Stoke Gifford Journal magazine (first published in October 2018) is delivered NEAR-MONTHLY* to 5,000 homes in Stoke Gifford, Little Stoke and Harry Stoke.
A further 200 copies of the magazine are placed at public locations across the area, including community centres, schools, doctors’ surgeries, dental surgeries, pubs and takeaways.
Total monthly distribution: 5,200 copies
* Nine issues per year; no magazine published in April, August or December.
Read the latest issue
The September 2021 issue will be available to read online soon.
Click the image below to read the July/August 2021 issue of our magazine online.
To read all previous issues of our magazine, visit https://issuu.com/stokegiffordjournal
Advertising in our magazine
We offer spaces ranging from twelfth-page (58mm W x 50mm H) to full-page (180mm W x 250mm H).
Prices for magazine advertising start from just £13 per month.
Find out more about advertising in our magazine: Stoke Gifford Journal Magazine
We can insert your A5 (or similar size) leaflet in or magazine.
Find out more about our leaflet insertion service: Leaflet Distribution
Our website has run over 490 news stories and published more than 80 pages of community information since it was launched in early 2012.
The website is fully responsive, meaning that its layout adapts automatically to suit the type device on which it is being viewed (e.g. desktop, laptop, iPad or other tablet, smartphone).
In May 2020, Google Analytics shows our readership having a device mix of 60 percent smartphone, 30 percent desktop or laptop and 10 percent tablet.
Advertising on our website
Banner advertising slots are available as follows:
- On the front page (wide banner at top of the page, deeper banner further down the page)
- In the sidebar* (top, middle and bottom positions)
- Within the text flow of recent news stories
- On specific business directory and other information pages
* Note that the sidebar appears as shown in the image above on desktop, laptop and iPad (in landscape orientation). On smaller devices, the sidebar drops down below the main content, meaning that it is less prominent (although the adverts it contains do appear larger in this mode).
Prices for website banner advertising range from £6 to £18 per month.
Interested? Please Contact Us for further details.
Local companies are entitled to a free basic listing in the A-Z Business Directory on our website. An entry can include:
- Name of business
- One line (approx 60 characters) description of services offered
- Address (if applicable)
- Telephone number
- Website address (if applicable)
- Facebook page (if applicable)
Free entries are provided at the editor’s discretion and we may ask you to reciprocate the favour, e.g. by including a link to the Stoke Gifford Journal on your website or Facebook page.
Send us your details now via our Contact Us page!