Welcome to the Journal’s guide to bus services in Stoke Gifford and Little Stoke, with links to timetables, route maps and journey planners.
Stoke Gifford benefits from the large number of services that call at Bristol Parkway Station. These services travel along Hatchet Road, Brierly Furlong and Great Stoke Way (southbound) or Fox Den Road (northbound).
Services in Stoke Gifford and Little Stoke
|10||Thornbury – Aztec West1 – Bradley Stoke – Bristol Parkway Station – UWE – Southmead Hospital – Avonmouth|
|11||Avonmouth – Shirehampton – Southmead Hospital – UWE – Bristol Parkway Station [- Bradley Stoke – Aztec West]2|
|12||Severn Beach – Easter Compton – Cribbs Causeway – Little Stoke – Bristol Parkway Station|
|19||Cribbs Causeway – Little Stoke – Bristol Parkway Station – Kingswood – Bath|
|73||Cribbs Causeway – Bradley Stoke – Bristol Parkway Station – Bristol city centre (via A38)|
|M1 MetroBus||Cribbs Causeway – Bradley Stoke – Harry Stoke – UWE – Bristol city centre (via M32)|
|T1||Thornbury – Bradley Stoke – Harry Stoke – Bristol city centre (via M32)|
|Y6||Southmead Hospital – Cribbs Causeway – Little Stoke – Bristol Parkway Station – Winterbourne – Yate – Chipping Sodbury|
Last update: 29th August 2021
- A few Mon-Fri peak hours journeys make a complete circuit of the business park loop road
- Only some journeys extend to Aztec West (hourly service Mon-Sat daytime)
Bus timetables, route maps
- Traveline South West – Timetables (for ALL operators)
- Travelwest – Routes and Timetables (for ALL operators)
- First Group (Bristol) – Timetables
- First Group (Bristol) – Maps/Routes
- Stagecoach – Timetables
- MetroBus Bristol
- Traveline South West Journey Planner (web; Apple app; Android app)
- Travelwest Journey Planner (for ALL operators)
Missed the bus? Check out our guide to Taxis in Stoke Gifford.
Real-time bus information
Available at bus stops on the following local routes: 73 & 77
Also available online here. Search by service number, stop reference or postcode.
- Traveline – the UK’s No 1 website for impartial information on planning your journey, by bus, coach or train … or any combination of the three!
- Four Towns & Vale Link Community Transport – Providing safe, cost effective, accessible transport to residents and groups to complement the existing transport system.
- Getting About Greater Bristol (Accessible Transport) – Travel information for disabled people.
Latest Transport stories in the Journal
- Relief as Gipsy Patch bridge route reopens to traffic
- Two-way traffic returns to Parkway Bridge
- Remodelled bus stops now in use at Parkway
- Gipsy Patch Lane to reopen one-way (westbound only) from Monday
- Scope of Gipsy Patch Lane road closure to be temporarily extended
- Parkway Bridge: Two weeks of overnight road closures to widen footways by 80cm
- Road under Gipsy Patch Lane bridge to be tarmacked from Tuesday
- BREAKING: Two-way traffic to be restored under Parkway Bridge
- Council confirms one-way reopening of Gipsy Patch Lane “in September”
- Future of bridge traffic lights hangs in the balance