Welcome to the Journal’s guide to bus services in Stoke Gifford and Little Stoke, with links to timetables, route maps and journey planners.
Stoke Gifford benefits from the large number of services that call at Bristol Parkway Station. These services travel along Hatchet Road, Brierly Furlong and Great Stoke Way (southbound) or Fox Den Road (northbound).
Services in Stoke Gifford and Little Stoke
|10||Thornbury – Aztec West1 – Bradley Stoke – Bristol Parkway Station – UWE – Southmead Hospital – Avonmouth|
|11||Avonmouth – Shirehampton – Southmead Hospital – UWE – Bristol Parkway Station [- Bradley Stoke – Aztec West]2|
|12||Severn Beach – Easter Compton – Cribbs Causeway – Little Stoke – Bristol Parkway Station|
|19||Cribbs Causeway – Little Stoke – Bristol Parkway Station – Kingswood – Bath|
|73||Cribbs Causeway – Bradley Stoke – Bristol Parkway Station – Bristol city centre (via A38)|
|M1 MetroBus||Cribbs Causeway – Bradley Stoke – Harry Stoke – UWE – Bristol city centre (via M32)|
|T1||Thornbury – Bradley Stoke – Harry Stoke – Bristol city centre (via M32)|
|Y6||Southmead Hospital – Cribbs Causeway – Little Stoke – Bristol Parkway Station – Winterbourne – Yate – Chipping Sodbury|
Last update: 29th August 2021
- A few Mon-Fri peak hours journeys make a complete circuit of the business park loop road
- Only some journeys extend to Aztec West (hourly service Mon-Sat daytime)
Bus timetables, route maps
- Traveline South West – Timetables (for ALL operators)
- Travelwest – Routes and Timetables (for ALL operators)
- First Group (Bristol) – Timetables
- First Group (Bristol) – Maps/Routes
- Stagecoach – Timetables
- MetroBus Bristol
- Traveline South West Journey Planner (web; Apple app; Android app)
- Travelwest Journey Planner (for ALL operators)
Missed the bus? Check out our guide to Taxis in Stoke Gifford.
Real-time bus information
Available at bus stops on the following local routes: 73 & 77
Also available online here. Search by service number, stop reference or postcode.
- Traveline – the UK’s No 1 website for impartial information on planning your journey, by bus, coach or train … or any combination of the three!
- Four Towns & Vale Link Community Transport – Providing safe, cost effective, accessible transport to residents and groups to complement the existing transport system.
- Getting About Greater Bristol (Accessible Transport) – Travel information for disabled people.
Latest Transport stories in the Journal
- Gipsy Patch Lane now fully open in both directions
- Two-way traffic to return along full length of Gipsy Patch Lane in late April
- Station Road and Gifford Crescent junctions set to reopen from Monday
- New MetroBus service “likely to require subsidy”
- Overnight surfacing work at Gipsy Patch Lane bridge
- Stagecoach drags feet over driver changeover issue
- Gipsy Patch Lane full closure on Sunday 5th December
- Two-way traffic returns to part of Gipsy Patch Lane
- Gipsy Patch Lane full reopening brought forward by 3 months!
- Council acts to improve bridge 20mph signage