The Stoke Gifford Journal community news magazine is delivered NEAR-MONTHLY* to 5,000 homes in Stoke Gifford (postcode BS34), a neighbourhood within the northern fringe of Bristol.
* Nine issues per year; no magazine published in April, August or December.
A further 200 copies of the magazine are placed at public locations across the area, including community centres, schools, doctors’ surgeries, dental surgeries, pubs and takeaways.
The magazine is printed in full-colour on high quality uncoated paper in quarterfold page format (200mm W x 270mm H), which is 73% larger (by area) than DIN A5.
Monthly print run: 5,200 copies
- Get interactive! Related links for stories published in recent issues
- Read the Stoke Gifford Journal news magazine online* (issuu.com)
* The magazine is usually placed online by the Thursday following distribution.
Leaflet delivery: We can insert your leaflet inside the magazine
Get your business noticed!
Interested in advertising? Call our sales team now on 01454 300 400 or make contact by email.
In addition to traditional display advertising, we also offer the option of advertising editorials (advertorials). See examples here:
We are also keen to hear from local companies who have newsworthy stories for our business pages.
Send us your news!
Got a story for our next edition? Contact our newsdesk.
To ensure we can reproduce photographs at a good size and in the highest possible quality, please send all images as standalone digital files in the highest available resolution (i.e. as they came out of the camera), uncropped and unedited. Please provide a caption for each photo.
If you have large number of files to send, or the photo files exceed 15MB in total, please split them across several emails or use a cloud transfer service such as wetransfer.com (the ‘basic’ service is fine; no need to sign up for ‘plus’ service).
Have your say!
Contribute to our Letters page. Contact us via the newsdesk.
The deadlines for our May 2021 issue are:
- Advertising artwork: Friday 9th April
- Editorial copy: Monday 12th April
Our May 2021 issue will be distributed between 23rd April and 26th April.*
Our June 2021 issue will be distributed between 4th June and 7th June.
* This is one week earlier than previously announced.
N.B. All dates are subject to change due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
The main locations from which additional copies of our magazine can be picked up are:
- Ratcliffe Drive post office, Stoke Gifford
- Little Stoke Community Hall
- Co-operative food store, Cheswick Village