Train Services from Bristol Parkway
First Great Western operate the following services:
- An hourly Bristol Parkway to Weston-super-Mare service
- A half-hourly London Paddington to Cardiff Central service with hourly extensions to/from Swansea
- An hourly Gloucester to Westbury service, with one every two hours extended to Great Malvern and Weymouth
- An hourly commuter service to Bristol Temple Meads
- A twice-daily service to Brighton
Cross Country operate two services:
- An hourly Bristol Temple Meads to Manchester Picadilly service, with extensions to/from South West England
- An hourly Plymouth to Edinburgh service with extensions to/from Glasgow Central or Aberdeen in the north and Penzance in the south
Buy Train Tickets
Tickets bought online can be collected from a self-service machine at Bristol Parkway.
- Buy cheap train tickets and get UK train times & fares at thetrainline.com
- First Great Western – Train times and tickets
- Cross Country Trains – Tickets and timetables
Live Timetables from National Rail
Live Travel News for Bristol Parkway
Cafes and Shops at Bristol Parkway
Upper Crust (in waiting room on upper level) – 6am to 8pm (Mon-Fri); 7am to 8pm (Sat); 8am to 8pm (Sun).
Caffe Ritazza (in concourse) – 6am to 6pm (Mon-Fri); 9am to 4:30pm (Sat).
Newsagents (near ticket barriers on upper level) – 5:30am to 8:30pm (Mon-Fri); 7am to 8:30pm (Sat); 8am to 8:30pm (Sun).
Car Parking at Bristol Parkway
Official Station Car Park – 1,140 spaces
Monday – Sunday: 24 hours
Charges: £7.60 daily (£4.60 at weekends); £38 weekly.
May reach full capacity by 9:30am Mon – Thurs and Fri by 11am. Sat and Sun not full.
Operator: APCOA Parking (UK) Limited
Tel: 0845 165 2030
APCOA Connect allows customers to pay for their parking session by credit or debit card securely via their mobile phones.
Parkway North Park & Ride, Hunts Ground Road – 200 spaces
Located 400m east of the station
Monday – Sunday: 6am to midnight
Charges: £5 daily (£3 at weekends and on bank holidays)
Operator: South Gloucestershire Council
Tel: 01454 868009
Taxis at Bristol Parkway
A taxi rank is located immediately in front of the station building. Local taxi companies serving Parkway include:
More local Taxi services (The Journal)
Bus services calling at Bristol Parkway Station
|18||Emersons Green – Southmead Hospital|
|73, 74||Cribbs Causeway – Parkway – City Centre|
|312||Thornbury – Parkway – UWE – Fishponds|
|318||Cribbs Causeway – Parkway – UWE – Keynsham|
|319||Cribbs Causeway – Parkway – UWE – Bath|
|501||Abbey Wood MOD – Avonmouth|
|502||UWE Frenchay – Shirehampton|
|581||Chipping Sodbury- Parkway – UWE – Hanham|
|625||Severn Beach – Parkway – UWE|
|X73||Stoke Lodge – Parkway – UWE|
More info: Bus timetables (South Gloucestershire Council)
Which bus? Plan your journey with Traveline South West
South Gloucestershire Council has produced a Travel Guide for Bristol Parkway [PDF, 437kB] – a guide for getting to and from Bristol Parkway by bus, car sharing, bike and on foot.
WiFi – The Cloud (15 minutes free – registration required)